Tuesday, July 12, 2011

WELCOME TO CUTE N' HANDY!

Welcome to my website! I began selling my items at our local Farmer's Market but I decided to post them here as well so that others could see my products. The item that brought me to this point would definitely be my unique weighted CAR SEAT COVERS that turn into nursing covers. Mine was my greatest asset when I became a mother and has been requested by many others ever since. The DECORATED TRAVEL WIPES are something that I originally made for myself because we had lost over four plain white travel cases in just a few months! Due to their unique designs, you will always know where they are and no one will know what they are until you open them up- trust me! I recently made some for dads so that they could keep them around in the car or on the go! The HOLD-ALLS are my most recent invention that I created to keep all the little items that would get lost in my purse in one convenient place. Click on the tabs above to check out each item. I hope you like my items and if you do, please feel free to comment on them!

-Heather Fa'anunu

No comments:

Post a Comment